Home insurance

As landlord, the Jersey Homes Trust insures the main structure of all its properties. However, it is not responsible for insuring the contents of your home – furniture, floor and window coverings, appliances and personal belongings. Nor is it responsible for replacing broken glass in windows or doors.

You are strongly advised to take out your own household contents insurance which will protect your belongings against damage caused by events such as accidental fire or flooding. Please ensure that the policy covers damage to glass in windows and doors.