How do I report a fault?
BEFORE reporting any fault make sure that the problem has not been caused by negligence or by something caused by you.
- For electrical faults check the fuse in the appliance and check your fuse box.
- Check that any plumbing problems such as blocked sinks, showers and toilets have not been caused by a lack of cleaning (i.e. hair or grease in plug holes) or, in the case of toilets, by the inappropriate disposal of sanitary products, wet wipes, nappies etc.
- If your television is not working, check the satellite/aerial connections.
To report a fault, contact our Managers at email@example.com or by telephone on 01534 750200.
You will need to give the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number.
- As much detail about the fault as possible.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Unnecessary call-outs or call-outs for faults that are the tenant’s responsibility will be charged for.